Friday, August 22, 2008

Off to Como!

Hello everyone! This is going to be short/sweet, but I wanted to update you all. Eason is here (after getting hassled by border patrol about not having a Swiss driving tag -- they'll get you for anything if it makes them more money) and he only got lost once (that he told me about!). :) We're having lunch here at school, then off we go to Lake Como! I'm really excited about getting away for a little bit. Not that I need a vacation from this beautiful place, but it will be nice to see more of Italy and just relax with my boy. :) I have no real plans while we're there, other than eating a lot of pasta, drinking some good wine, and maybe taking some boat rides along the lakes (I hear Bellagio is really nice!). Then back here on Sunday to welcome all the new teachers! We have a tight schedule next week, but I'm really excited about it! Everyone seems SO smart and SO talented here...I'm having to step up my game!

Last night Blair stayed with me and found a little black kitty! She has decided to keep it and we named it Chianti! He's so sweet and cuddly. I'm happy to be an aunt over here to her kitty!! I'll post pictures of our little guy soon!!

I love getting everyone's posts and I thank you for keeping in touch with me this way! More soon, I promise! I love you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's blair? are you cheating on me?

have a great time! :)

Casey said...

Hey! Love that we can keep up this way too! Yea for blogging! :) Have fun this wknd!

Jennifer K said...

Wow, your pictures are amazing! What's it like living in paradise? I love your comment, "This Texas girl walked!" That is how I'm feeling these days, it's kind of weird to be without a car! I hope you're having a great time with Eason, and I can't wait to read more of your posts!

Jennifer K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Can't wait to hear about Lake Como!! Any Clooney spottings?!?