Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow...Everywhere is Snow!

"Put your coats on, put your coats on...and let's go play in the snow." -- the Pre-K song that plays over and over as the kids get ready to go out for a play in the snow. So cute! It is constantly in my head.

Not much to say other than we are a week away from the start of the trek home! I simply cannot wait to see everyone and be home for a bit.

Today it snowed. I mean REALLY snowed. Like I have never seen it! There is probably a foot out there now -- cars were sliding everywhere, snowmen all around. Sounds like the perfect snow day, huh? Alas, apparently the Swiss are used to it because we had school today. Only 1/2 the kids showed up, but we were there none-the-less. We'll see how tomorrow goes (it's supposed to keep this up)!

Video of today's snow. Brrr!


Next are pictures of snow, beautiful snow, from today. Enjoy!






Snow on Palm Trees - I just can't get over how funny that is!!

2 comments:

HHW said...

Oh my gosh! Look at all that SNOW! It is beautiful, sis. I'm so glad you are getting to experience all that.

Now....COME HOME! :-)

All Things Summer said...

Looks so cool Ang! I'm jealous of your fresh powder. xo